Recent content by drumcycle007

  1. D

    Ecotechne roof rack GROUP BUY!!!

    Hey I know this is an old form, but how did you go about securing the hullavator on the rack? I have the same setup and am trying to figure out if I need to run yakima or Thule crossbars on the ecotecnhe, Thanks!
  2. D

    Secondary Air Pump Mod Validity

    Part number for Secondary Air Pump Housing Hi Guys did this mod today with the UNI filter and part of the filter housing that the UNI Filter clamps to, and the T25 Torx bolt goes through cracked. Does anyone have a part number for the filter housing? I'm seeing one for a Lexus that shows...
  3. D

    Arb sway bar rub fix!!! Bp-51 fit kit

    Here's an updated link to the kit. Will be doing this to my fox 2.5 setup as soon as it ships! Old Man Emu by ARB, BP-51 Fitting Kit, VM80010028 - Desert Rat
  4. D

    N-fab Nerf Steps. 2" or 3"? Gloss or Textured Black?

    Wondering if there is a ground clearance difference with the 2" vs the 3" i.e. are the steps lower on the 3" version due to the 1" diameter larger tube?
  5. D

    2000 4Runner Limited $2600 obo in IL

    Definitely interested, would you be willing to email pics/info to [email protected]? Thank You!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,530
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top