Recent content by Dubcat

  1. D

    Picked her up today

    Hello all, new to the forum and to 4Runners. I picked up a 2019 trd off road in magnetic grey with 19k miles a week ago. Now I have found a new 2022 trail special edition for the same exact price. I have the ability to return the trd off road and purchase the brand new trail. Suggestions and...
  2. D

    First video of 2022 TRD special color.

    Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum and also to 4Runners. I recently purchased a 19 trd off road with 19k miles but am now considering a 2022 4runner trail for the same price. I’d love some feedback. I am able to return the 2019 trd off road without any penalties. Thanks in advance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top