Recent content by Dudus

  1. D

    Second Life

    Second Life - Round 1 - Tune Up/Air Filter/Headlights Got going on this today, been driving Ralph (my 4 runner's brand new name) now for 2 months. Had no issues and had a trusted mechanic take a solid look at it (most of my To Do list). Started today with headlights. Replaced both bulbs some...
  2. D

    Second Life

    Hello, Edit: I'm mainly posting this to get input, in general, on anything I am doing. So if you have any comments what so ever, please reply. I'd love to discuss what I am doing/plan to do. I'm new to the forum, and 4 runners. To recap my story, I moved to Denver and I love getting off the...
  3. D

    Finally!

    I moved to Denver with my dream car....from Atlanta. A Scion tC. I love my tC, don't get me wrong, but the mountains need something a bit more...4 runner. So I bought a used (obviously) 2001 Limited with only 103k miles, very very clean aside from some rust (no exterior rust at all). Got it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top