Recent content by dvothemonster

  1. D

    4th Gen specific for sale thread

    WTB: 06-09 Lower Door Cladding Pretty long shot but I scraped up the lower cladding on my rear door (on the driver side). I know that I can buy it new but thought I'd check to see if anyone was parting out a 4th gen or had one lying around for sale.
  2. D

    Super Clean Land Cruiser

    What a beautiful LC! I'm jealous of that functional hood scoop.
  3. D

    KCMO - '06 SR5 - Build Thread

    Welcome! Nice rig! Always love seeing the silver 4runners. I'm doing my brake pads + rotors in weekend but it's just a straight replace, hoping I don't run into this much trouble.
  4. D

    **The RickRunner Build**

    Great build and photos Man, its been good to follow your build. I also appreciate the pictures. Part of the reason that I wanted to get a 4R was to be able to get better photos and be on more adventures (even though I only got the 2WD version). Can't wait to see more pictures in the future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,563
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top