Recent content by E-ROCKER

  1. E-ROCKER

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    FS: 2014 Trail Silver front bumper Located in SoCal - Will not ship - Local sale only I have a 2014 Trail Silver front bumper for sale that is brand new in excellent condition. Looking for $200 obo I also have a set of rear All Pro 3.5" coils for sale for $150 obo These have added length over...
  2. E-ROCKER

    OPOR (Metaltech) Rock Sliders 5th gen KDSS SoCal $400

    SOLD OPOR Rock Sliders for 2010+ Trail edition with KDSS mounting. $400 All hardware included. Located in SoCal, local sale only. Will upload a pic as soon as possible or send me a PM with your number and I can text a pic. Sign in - Google Accounts
  3. E-ROCKER

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    SOLD OPOR Rock Sliders for 2010+ Trail edition with KDSS mounting. $400 All hardware included. Located in SoCal, local sale only. Will upload a pic as soon as possible. Sign in - Google Accounts
  4. E-ROCKER

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    CBI Rear Bumper with Swingout Tire carrier Bumper has been sold.
  5. E-ROCKER

    Switch 3rd member from Tacoma 16-17 to 4runner 13'

    If he ended up doing this and getting it to work you can buy a E-locker wiring harness from 12Voltguy.com and the kit bypassess the ECU and directly plugs into the e-locker and power from the battery. Re-fab the spring mounts (for coils), re-gear the diff (to match front) and wire harness and...
  6. E-ROCKER

    TDS roll-call! Who's going?

    Nice, we camped near that area last year. Will keep an eye out for ya when we head over to the training area. Can't wait to get off work today!
  7. E-ROCKER

    TDS roll-call! Who's going?

    I will be there from Thursday to Sunday camped near Marina Drive. I'll be towing my crawler out.
  8. E-ROCKER

    What’s the latest on head unit freeze

    I am going to try deleting everything off of my thumb drive except for the update. Hopefully that should do it. Thanks.
  9. E-ROCKER

    What’s the latest on head unit freeze

    I have been having this issue since I got mine in 14'. Last trip to the dealer I asked them to update Entune and they said it would cost $150. I said no way and argued with the guy until I was so annoyed I just didn't want to talk to him anymore. Was the rudest service adviser I'd ever dealt...
  10. E-ROCKER

    Sidewall damage question

    Hey Danny, from the pic you can barely see anything. Looks fine to me. If it's not leaking it shouldn't be a problem. If you're going to places like Anza Borrego always make sure you are carrying a spare.
  11. E-ROCKER

    Where did you mount your air bag air valves?

    I don't have onboard air, just use the air lines and fill before towing. I mounted them on the rear bumper.
  12. E-ROCKER

    Sliders, sliders, and more sliders...

    These prices are crazy. I cannot believe how much they have gone up in the last few years. I cringe! Bought OPOR's (Metaltech's) in 2014 for about $450. Recently put some on my girls Tacoma and couldn't see paying these costs so I built them and only cost $145 for material and my time.
  13. E-ROCKER

    FS: 2nd Gen Tacoma OEM Spindles $150 for pair

    Forgot to put location in title. Located in SoCal, La Habra Spindles off a 2007 Tacoma, (pair)left and right side. $150 Can upload a pic tomorrow.
  14. E-ROCKER

    Koh 2018

    I will be out there from Wed. to Sun. Look forward to this every year!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top