Recent content by eamons4runner

  1. E

    The 3rd Gen All Questions Allowed Thread

    Climate control lights and fan direction not working I recently changed the lights In my dashboard from green to a yellow ish color and I was going to follow through with the climate control lights but those were a pain in the ass to take out and they broke so I have to buy new ones, but I...
  2. E

    The 3rd Gen All Questions Allowed Thread

    Climate control lights not working I recently changed the lights In my dashboard from green to a yellow ish color and I was going to follow through with the climate control lights but those were a pain in the ass to take out and they broke so I have to buy new ones, but I wired everything back...
  3. E

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    Put new lights in the dashboard

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top