Recent content by echsasketch

  1. E

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    I just did the same over the weekend over here in Golden! I tried it out today for a midday nap. Verdict: worth the effort, and pretty great.
  2. E

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Dodging rain showers all day, but managed to build out 90% of the sleeping platform today from my one bedroom apartment.
  3. E

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    In addition to the build out of the rear sleeping quarters, I started gathering options for a Gobi Stealth rack. Anyone purchased one local to Colorado and been able to avoid shipping from anywhere?
  4. E

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Ripped out the 3rd row seats And started the build on the sleeping platform
  5. E

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    I ripped out that worthless 3rd row seating. Only had my new friend for a month, but it's bothered me the entire time. So much new room for activities!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top