Recent content by EdTru

  1. E

    Front drive shaft spins. Cvs not spinning..

    Yea after hours of reading through forums I figured that part out. I opened it up and sure enough it was filthy inside. It's a goner forsure. Should be getting the new actuator soon.
  2. E

    2002 4wd won't engage

    This is exactly whats happening to my 02 Limited. Flashing lights, front driveshaft turning on D but front tires not spinning. I'm waiting on a new oem actuator so I hope that fixes my 4WD like it did with yours.
  3. E

    Front drive shaft spins. Cvs not spinning..

    Glad you solved this! Having same issues here. Hopefully this does the trick for me when I put the new actuator in the front differential. I have an 02 limited and the hose nipple on the actuator broke off. Fingers crossed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,567
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top