Recent content by EG_83

  1. E

    Bilstein TRD Pro suspension kit on sale PTR13-35140

    For general install quote reference, I was quoted 500$ and 900$ from two different shops.
  2. E

    Rhino-Rack Install Write Up

    Would there be any disadvantage to mounting a full length 84x49 rack if you dont plan on putting a RTT up? Im finalizing a few things before pulling the trigger. Hard to pass up this system with a 35% pro deal.
  3. E

    Bilstein TRD Pro suspension kit on sale PTR13-35140

    Just got my box in from the dealership no problem. 573, no tax, no shipping. Supplied VIN off a craigslist post, 0 questions asked.
  4. E

    Bilstein TRD Pro suspension kit on sale PTR13-35140

    Just placed an order with my local dealership, they called back requesting vin, which i skimmed off CL. Parts should be in next week, hope it works out. 573$ no tax/shipping.
  5. E

    6112's on National Backorder!!

    I finally got a response with the threat of a fraud case, theyre refunding my 6112s/5100s full amount. Now back to the drawing board after 5 months.
  6. E

    6112's on National Backorder!!

    I appreciate the heads up. So pissed. Ive heard very little from them over the last 5 months with repeated emails calls msgs. I got part of my order, shipped wrong stuff (which i should have held as collateral), gotten run around. Opening a fraud case today with my CC.
  7. E

    6112's on National Backorder!!

    I ordered in November from MRT motorsports, and still havent heard anything from them. Coming up on 5 months with little to no response from Moore. Disappointed to say the least.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top