Recent content by Eric Grassi

  1. E

    Official T4R "Firearms" thread

    The PPK is a hell of a gun. I always tell myself I'll trade in or sell to justify buying another gun, but can't ever seem to part w/it. Great EDC!
  2. E

    New Vids

    Great video! We are planning a similar trip (w/kids) from St. Louis.
  3. E

    Post your 5th Gen Super White T4r photo

    This isn't the trailer thread, but I'm interested in what you're pulling!
  4. E

    The Great White Overlander

    Great pics, thanks for sharing!
  5. E

    20 Posts Before New Thread Seems Extreme

    Posting to get 1 of my required 20. Why not give new members the ability to contribute some $ to eliminate this excessive requirement as mentioned above?! I for one would be happy to kick in some coin for the cause!
  6. E

    Rear Window Open and too much exhaust smell

    Just wanted to see if the side exit exhaust fixed the fumes backing up into cargo department long term. I have a 2003 and can not use the back window due to fumes as well. If this is the fix, I'll remedy this weekend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top