Recent content by eriktp

  1. E

    4WD Shift Lever

    The manual says to try and drive atleast 10miles a month in 4hi to keep the system lubricated
  2. E

    SR5 AWD Prem. vs. TRD Offroad Prem.?

    What seat covers did you go with?
  3. E

    I cannot seem to dim the navigation screen on our 2021 4Runner

    I was also getting blinded by it when I picked up my 2020 TRD OR. There is a brightness and contrast setting in there in the main menu. I dont remember exactly where it is but I did find it and turn them down to their lowest setting and its a lot better.
  4. E

    BFG KO2 balance

    Try and find a shop with a laser balancing machine. My new KO2's drive and ride better than my stock tires
  5. E

    2021 TRD Pro Roof Rack Swap for ORP

    I might be interested. I am austin based as well. Just picked up my White TRD OR from Cedar Park in October and it has the all black rails.
  6. E

    Could use some advice on search for a used 4Runner ...

    Have you looked at leasing options? You can probably keep it under $400 for a TRD with a good trade in. I just got a .64 residual and buy out vs the market price for a 3 year old model with same trim is 5-10$/k more expensive. I think leasing and buying out is the way to go if you want to keep...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,573
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top