Recent content by evermore_ag

  1. E

    5th Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Thank you, I originally wanted the black TRD wheels that came on the FJ/Tacoma, but didn't want to go to a smaller wheel; now I can't imagine anything but the gunmetal grey. Yes, those are Lamin-x fog covers in amber; they are fairly dark (much darker than the Lamin-x website pictures), but...
  2. E

    Texas 4Runner owners

    Amarillo checking in (I'll be moving to the Brazos Valley early next year), glad to see some other West Texas/Panhandlers representing. Hope everything turned out OK with the wife, Chelette.
  3. E

    5th Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    My take of MGM 2014 Trail Premium Long time lurker, here goes my first shot at a post. My rendition of the 5th Gen, dubbed "PackRunner" as its used to haul my Alaskan Malamutes to our misadventures.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,565
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top