Recent content by Extremerecluse

  1. E

    3rd Gen T4R DIY Maintenance, Repair and Modification Videos

    Frame Rot I don't get. I live in Michigan. I bought my T-100 new in Savannah. My frame collapsed 2 years ago. I have been holding onto it since. I have been looking for a clean 4Runner that I could transfer my very young (100K) engine into to. Found this 4Runner not far from where I live...
  2. E

    Saved from the Scrapyard: Ressurecting a 500$ 3rd Gen

    I need a rear hatch for 2002 4WD SR5
  3. E

    Saved from the Scrapyard: Ressurecting a 500$ 3rd Gen

    I have a moderately rusty 2002 4WD. Although the frame looks like a replacement. Need a rear hatch. Just too much cancer. Know anybody from down south or out west with a clean hatch?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top