Recent content by FamBam

  1. F

    Front Runner Accessories

    Just read your post today, but I have installed that wind-fairing and it has helped a lot with wind noise and, in my opinion, it looks better.
  2. F

    TRD Pro Fox Shock Clunk

    I thought I was the only one that had this issue. I will be going to dealer and letting them know.
  3. F

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    (Sold)FS DFW ‘19 TRD Pro Roof Rack If you live in the Dallas Fort Worth (Texas) area, I’m selling my 2019 4Runner TRD Pro Roof Rack for $400.00. No shipping, local pickup only. Sold
  4. F

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    2018 Limited 5x 20” Wheels and Tires FS Just got new wheels. I have the following for sale: 2018 4Runner Wheels and Tires 5 >5 20” Wheels 6500 miles >5 275/55/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers G2 ~4 tires have only 6500 miles ~1 tire (spare) brand new ~comes with lug nuts Asking $1,000 local DAllas...
  5. F

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Wanted: 5th Gen SR5 or TRD OR Front Bumper Does anyone in the Dallas Fort Worth Area selling/getting rid of their 5th Get SR5 or TRD Off-Road Front bumper? I'm trying to convert my 2018 4Runner Limited's front end.
  6. F

    5th Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    18 Limited @ Northwest OHV Park-TX Getting muddy, which looks better than clean.
  7. F

    Nautical Blue Owners - Post Your Pics Here

    Thank you! I love my limited. I got a 2” front spacer only cost me about $325 installed and aligned. The tires are Nittos 275/55/20 and they fit well.
  8. F

    Nautical Blue Owners - Post Your Pics Here

    New to the forum. Here is my Nautical Blue Limited 2018.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top