Recent content by Fantom

  1. F

    Instrument Cluster LED Swap

    LED cluster, HVAC & accessory customization work Hello, I am new to the forum but I have an 04 for which I would like to upgrade the panel lights. How can I contact you for pricing and your availability? I’ve seen several of your other posts but I’m not sure if you still offer this service...
  2. F

    Instrument Cluster LED Swap

    Instrument cluster LED swap Hello, I am new to the forum but have a 2004 that I would like to upgrade. Are you still doing these LED swaps and if so, how can I contact you to get the process started? Thanks
  3. F

    Instrument Cluster LED Swap

    I am interested in your white - with blue needles and accents option. Are you still offering this service? Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,530
Members
248,081
Latest member
Luceann
Back
Top