Recent content by Flyin4r

  1. F

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    '12 Limited Wheels/Tires Selling my full set of Limited wheels with 275/55R20 General Grabber HTS. Wheels have 46K miles on it and the tires have about 10K. Brand new (never used) spare is included with the original Yokohama tire. No TPMS. $800 For the set of 5. Located in Long Island, NY...
  2. F

    Parking/Emergency brake adjustment help

    You're welcome. Try adding the word "5th" on your custom search. That should filter out the results to 5th gens...
  3. F

    Parking/Emergency brake adjustment help

    Here ya go: http://www.toyota-4runner.org/attachments/5th-gen-t4rs/119523d1400255116-parking-brake-4runner-parking-brake-adjustment.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwio67LrnujTAhVH0mMKHZxVDP8QFggRMAY&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNGUOf50ONK0ajjC7LYwKEteS1gy2g
  4. F

    Windows/Door switch on top of door

    I have had the same concern about the switch location before but I have had the switches get a little wet a number of times in heavy rain and snow with no issues at all. I think a stick/slim jim or wire is the least of your concern. If someone wants to break in they will simply break the...
  5. F

    Six-Function Dashboard Instrument, Altitude compass reader

    I just updated my nav firmware to v2.g1000 and I got this:
  6. F

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    WTB '10-'12 JBL Factory Nav Looking for someone who replaced their HU and still has their original lying around collecting dust. I just need the main board so one with a broken screen works for me.
  7. F

    anyone having touch screen problems?

    I jinxed myself when I said "My unit has been working fine since." Now my backlight does not go on full bright unless I restart the car. I have replaced the LCD panel which has the CCFL in it and the logic board which has the CCFL inverter with no luck. I guess it's really time for me to shell...
  8. F

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    PM sent
  9. F

    anyone having touch screen problems?

    Fixed!!! I just found this thread and joined the forum. hopefully I can help others save some $$$$. I had the same problem 2 days after my 3 year warranty expired :mad2: Toyota did not even consider giving a 2 day grace period and wanted $2300 to replace it. It looks like you have the same unit...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top