Recent content by FourRunnerFreak

  1. F

    4runner TRD Pro

    So awesome! Congrats!!!
  2. F

    4runner TRD Pro

    Yeah! Sunroof!!! Most of time I don't care about a sunroof because it just bakes me, but there are times where it's nice to see scenery and at night, etc.
  3. F

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Black Out Kit! Had to do it!
  4. F

    TRD Pro Quicksand Picture Thread

    Mine Here she is!
  5. F

    TRD Pro Quicksand Picture Thread

    Killer Wheels! Love these!
  6. F

    The Quicksand TRD Pro is here!

    More pics... As promised!
  7. F

    New FN Overlander Wheels

    OMG!!! Amazing looking!!! Thanks for that!
  8. F

    The Quicksand TRD Pro is here!

    Finally took delivery of the TRD Pro today! Long story, but she is finally here! Did a few hills and a bit nasty trails real quick and I am very, very impressed with this rig right out of the box! More pics tomorrow!
  9. F

    TRD Pro Quicksand Picture Thread

    I really love that idea!
  10. F

    TRD Pro Quicksand Picture Thread

    These are awesome, but sucks that they ship bare metal and have to have the powder coated or whatever.
  11. F

    TRD Pro Quicksand Picture Thread

    I'm very excited. Ships on the 14th to me!!!
  12. F

    TRD Pro Quicksand Picture Thread

    Newbie mistake! Sorry!!!:shrug:
  13. F

    TRD Pro Quicksand Picture Thread

    I have heard it called both Sandstorm and Quicksand. But, yes.
  14. F

    TRD Pro Quicksand Picture Thread

    Any Quicksand/Sandstorm TRD Pro's? My first actual thread! My Magnetic Grey 2x4 will be going away and I will be getting a Sandstorm TRD Pro at the end of the month and I am wondering who else has this rig? Happy with it? I'm beyond excited! I have had a highly modified Jeep Rubicon and...
  15. F

    2016 TRD PRO or 2016 Trail Premium?

    I think most of us recognize good upgrades when we see them, but dealers won't pay crap for them on a trade. Let's face it, many folks would criticize a TRDP mall runner, but would buy that used any day of the week over a personally modded and heavily off road used Trail! Thank God for mall...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top