Recent content by gantorris

  1. G

    Dobinsons 5th Gen T4R Suspension options - from Exit Offroad

    Thanks for the info, my wife keeps asking if her lift has shipped.
  2. G

    Dobinsons 5th Gen T4R Suspension options - from Exit Offroad

    How long currently are orders with assembly taking?
  3. G

    Dobinsons 5th Gen T4R Suspension options - from Exit Offroad

    well not sure what happened last time I placed another order today and this time it charged my CC and I got email confirmation.
  4. G

    Dobinsons 5th Gen T4R Suspension options - from Exit Offroad

    I placed mine on Thursday of last week and haven't heard or seen anything. Then with the hurricane wasn't sure if anybody was in.
  5. G

    Dobinsons 5th Gen T4R Suspension options - from Exit Offroad

    Has anyone who recently placed a an order received an email confirmation?
  6. G

    Dobinsons 5th Gen T4R Suspension options - from Exit Offroad

    I just placed a order for shocks/springs if they do a deal hope they will extend the offer to recent orders
  7. G

    Eibach Pro-truck lift

    A buddy and I decided to go to big bend in October, and shipping the 13th is a tight fit to install and do a shakedown on it with my work schedule.
  8. G

    Eibach Pro-truck lift

    They are backorderd at Jeggs, originally said would ship 9/9 now I got an email stating 9/13
  9. G

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Got back into a 4-runner, had a 16 Trdp quicksand that i traded for a tundra a few months ago. My wife had a Tacoma and we traded that for a 18 mgm trdof Jan 31 Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  10. G

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Traded the wife's Tacoma for a 2018 trd off road Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  11. G

    4runner TRD Pro

    With insane prices of TRDP I got offered 43k for my 2016 sandstone, I was there picking up a Tacoma off road for the wife. I took their offer and got into a Tundra, they are now offering it for sale for 46k. It had just under 15k miles on it when I traded it in HID lights, toytec pro level...
  12. G

    2018 TRD Pro colors

    Was hoping for for Blazing Blue Pearl
  13. G

    My cement TRD Pro picture thread

    I would be interested in your route, sounds like a interesting trail. Keep us updated on it.
  14. G

    5th Gen Spotted Thread

    I was in the Austin area this past weekend and saw several nice 4 runners, first one outside of Fredickberg saw a nice red SR5 with rack believe it was a TSS model. In Austin on Saturday saw a white TRDP by Barton springs. on Sunday on our way out of town to do some hike trails I had a fellow...
  15. G

    TRD Pro Quicksand Picture Thread

    Yes it is, I have had the toytec trd lift for just shy of a year, when parked next to my buddies 4-runner with a 3 inch lift were at about the same height except he has totyo Mt in a 33 and I am still rocking the factory tires. That's on my list for upgrade,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,575
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top