Recent content by gar4403

  1. G

    Bad driver tried to crash me

    Brake checking is just stupid. Driver may have taken offense to the quick lane change close to their bumper. Both acts are dangerous, and possibly illegal. Three sides to every story
  2. G

    New 5th Gen Syndrome

    Well said! Do what makes you happy. It’s been 8 months and it’s basically a concrete queen. Don’t Really care to stripe it up, but had a co-worker park next to me on a windy day and wack my mirror backwards. It was pretty funny because she thought I was gonna be mad. No harm, no foul.
  3. G

    What do you guys think of my new wrap

    Great job. I like it, and if you like, even better.
  4. G

    Sprint Booster DEAL for 5th Gen 4Runner

    Ordered today and hoping to improve throttle response, and spouse asking why I’m going slow at takeoff. Promise this will be my last Covid-19 addition!
  5. G

    wheel locks

    Thanks for starting this thread. I'm planning to swap the stock wheels for TRD's as well. I had the same questions about the lugs and swapping the TPMS's.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,586
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top