Recent content by Gat0rRunner

  1. G

    Friend trying to sign up but it won't let him post? How can we fix?

    need 15 posts, just going to post a few here :)
  2. G

    Bought my first 4runner today!

    Congrats also bought my first one this week!
  3. G

    Rust issue?

    So I'm in the market for a 4th gen and how much rust would you guys say is too much rust?? I'm pretty new to this and haven't bought a car at this age but pretty much all the 4wd ones in FL came from up north and have some rust. Some have been painted over too so it's hard to tell. What are some...
  4. G

    FS - 4th Gen - 2003 Limited - 4WD $7000.00 Daytona Beach, FL

    I actually found this listing on CL and spoke to OP. Nice guy and the car looks good but unfortunately I'm looking for a v6. He was very helpful when I reached out, here's the listing for anyone interested and wanting to contact him! 2003 4runner Limited 4WD - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top