Recent content by GFish

  1. G

    ***Norcal Classfields*** $$-Buy - Sell - Trade-$$

    ISO/WTB 17” rims for 3rd Gen t4r Looking for some 17” rims for our 3rd gen 4Runner. Not picky, just need something to get back on the road ASAP. I have some 17” tires lined up as replacements, and I need rims to put them on. Cheaper the better. ;) Sacramento area, but I can travel.
  2. G

    Power antenna replacement

    Is your unit bad or is the cable/gear strip broken? Basically, do you hear the motor going by the antenna does not go up and down? If that’s the case, you can get by with a cheap antenna only. I just did this a few months ago and it only cost me about 10 bucks. If your motor is bad, that’s a...
  3. G

    ***Norcal Classfields*** $$-Buy - Sell - Trade-$$

    I’m definitely interested. About how many miles do you have on them? South Bay isn’t too bad, and I might be down in SF next weekend anyway. Curious, if you have a few passengers in the back seat, does that help smooth things out?
  4. G

    ***Norcal Classfields*** $$-Buy - Sell - Trade-$$

    Looking for rear coils (3rd gen t4r) I am in the market for rear coils for a 3rd gen t4r. I’m installing bilstein 5100s in the rear but not looking for a big lift. However, I am willing to entertain just about anything at this point though to eliminate the insane sag and get back on the road...
  5. G

    Sacto locals!!

    Sacto resident looking for a recommendation for a local source for rear coils 3rd gen t4r. Im installing bilstein 5100s in the rear but not looking to lift the rig much just yet.
  6. G

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    Today, I looked longingly out the window at my rig. So much to do on it. The hot NorCal weather has prevented me from getting underneath that thing for a long time now. BUT last night it rained for the first time in so knows how long! It’s a little bit cooler today. Things are looking up - I...
  7. G

    3rd. 4th. 5th gen. OEM Suspension Parts Blowout...

    Are these all OEM/stock parts or aftermarket too? I (badly) need a pair of rear coils and shocks for my 3rd gen. Whatcha got? Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,529
Members
248,080
Latest member
fhgy0045
Back
Top