Recent content by Gonzilla!

  1. G

    Looking for inspiration. How do you guys store your tools?

    Packout rack I don't know if these posts go through ot not but here is a link to my reddit where I posted the process kind of for mounting a packout grid to the roof and clipping boxes. And yes. They are water proof. Less the one I specified in one of my posts. Reddit - Dive into anything
  2. G

    Looking for inspiration. How do you guys store your tools?

    Packout rack I don't know if these posts go through ot not but here is a link to my reddit where I posted the process kind of for mounting a packout grid to the roof and clipping boxes. And yes. They are water proof. Less the one I specified in one of my posts. Reddit - Dive into anything
  3. G

    Looking for inspiration. How do you guys store your tools?

    Here you go. I did it a while ago. Reddit - Dive into anything
  4. G

    Swivel front seats in a 4Runner?

    Possible solutions I just stumbled across this old post. Are you still trying to figure this one out? Or did you figure it out? Or did you just get sick of messing with it?? Well I may have some input. So I am currently composing this message from the passengers seat of my 5th gen 4runner AND...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top