Recent content by Gorge4R

  1. G

    Over Sand Permit Cape Cod MA

    interesting, thx
  2. G

    Rear Axle Seals: The Ultimate Information and Replacement Thread (3rd gen)

    I just purchased a 97 4runner with 212k miles on it. Rear seal on passenger side is leaking bad. I am going to replace drums/brakes and seals. Is it recommended to do bearings as well? Had it up on the lift and didn't seem to have too much play. TIA Ian
  3. G

    What coolant to use?

    I just purchased a 97 with 212k miles. I ordered a new radiator and will replace shortly. There is green coolant in it now, and coolant is low. My question is: Is it ok or recommended to to switch to red coolant after I replace the radiator? (I don't care about the relatively insignificant...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,582
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top