Recent content by gr8filed

  1. G

    License Plate LED's Job Becoming a PIA

    My tab broke off on the right side while replacing the bulb. Could not be helped. I tried to drill it out. Shitty design, the screws get stuck in the lamp housing, the screws go into a plastic tab. It breaks when you take it apart, can't be helped. It is held on by only one screw now but it...
  2. G

    Well I had the dealer do the 60k transmission svc..

    They can fill the bg machine with WS fluid and flush it like that.
  3. G

    4 Runner pro...$68k

    My brother just bought a 2023 4runner trd off-road premium this week. Paid sticker price, no mark ups. Greentree Toyota in Danbury CT. Paid extra for undercoating of frame.
  4. G

    Former truck owners who switched to 4Runner, chime in!

    no regrets I used to own a chevy tahoe than a 2005 avalanche and then a 2013 black diamond avalanche. No regrets at all buying a 2020 trd off road premium. The 4runner is a great vehicle. The only thing i miss is being able to load the truck with firewood. Its my wife's daily driver, not...
  5. G

    2020+ TPMS sensors. What is the deal?

    I used autel sensors on my 2020 trd off-road premium, cloned all 4, no issues
  6. G

    20/21 TPMS Issue

    new wheels and tpms sensors I just installed winter wheels and tires on my 2020 4runner. I used autel mx sensors in each wheel. I first programed the sensors with new id numbers. The truck would not relearn the new id's. I than scanned the old sensors and used those id numbers on the new...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top