Recent content by gt7312d

  1. G

    Whining Noise From Engine

    I have the same noise on my 2016 with 38k miles and I had the same concerns when I noticed the noise and found this thread. If it makes you feel any better, I’ve heard it on brand new 4Runners. That knowledge and the varied years/mileage that people notice the noise gives me some confidence that...
  2. G

    FS brand new running boards off 2020.

    Yes. I’m in no hurry, so if you or anyone else plans to upgrade to sliders in the future, I’ll wait. And just to be clear, I’m interested in the all black stock running boards shown in this thread. I have the more common ones with chrome accent, but looking for the all black. Thanks.
  3. G

    FS brand new running boards off 2020.

    Thanks. Someone will get lucky and grab these.
  4. G

    FS brand new running boards off 2020.

    Any chance you’re driving south for the holidays? I live in TN. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,573
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top