Recent content by gth181a

  1. G

    Fixed wobbly shifter... now it won't shift past reverse?

    Looks like this plastic piece in red is blocking the pin from going below Reverse. json val
  2. G

    Fixed wobbly shifter... now it won't shift past reverse?

    Hi All!, Just acquired my dad's 1998 2.7L 2WD 4runner. I'm starting to fix up some minor things today, and one being the loose/wobbly shifter with the worn out bush. Well, I got everything put back together and tried to drive it this morning and the shifter won't shift past "R" (reverse")...
  3. G

    GSPRunner's Life Story/Build/Adventure/Photo Thread

    That is one clean 3rd gen engine!
  4. G

    YouInTheShirt's 2001 Build Thread

    Love the silver on 3rd gens. Great locking truck!
  5. G

    Quicksilvr's Build Thread

    Love those black wheels!
  6. G

    300k daily driver

    I hope mine will last this many miles! That's awesome.
  7. G

    start over thanks thieves

    damn... that is horrible. sorry to hear that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,563
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top