Recent content by HanaPaa531

  1. H

    Factory Running Boards on '14 Limited

    Stifler, they're awesome and were really easy to install. Havent had a chance to take any decent pics. Thanks for everything!
  2. H

    MPG for LE 4WD

    2014 Limited 4x4 stock im averaging 18.55 mixed driving.
  3. H

    Factory Running Boards on '14 Limited

    Ordered! Gave them a call and got them for $319. they're shipping out today out of so cal so hopefully i'll have them in a couple of days. Thanks for all your help!
  4. H

    Factory Running Boards on '14 Limited

    Thanks Stifler! I'll give them a call today. They look so much better than the stock ones.
  5. H

    Factory Running Boards on '14 Limited

    Stifler, do you happen to have a part number? Trying to see if they will fit my 14 limited.
  6. H

    Factory Running Boards on '14 Limited

    Thank you both for your help!
  7. H

    Factory Running Boards on '14 Limited

    I'm looking to purchase some factory running boards for my '14 Limited but cannot figure out what the difference is between PT925-89110 vs PT925-89110AA . They both seem to have the same picture however theres a $160 difference. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  8. H

    Fair Price for Used 2014 Limited with 6k Miles

    I paid $38,880 for a 2014 Toyota Certified Pre Owned Limited 4x4
  9. H

    >SALE: Savings on Floor Liners, Mats, Cargo Liners - WeatherTech, Husky, Lloyd Mats<

    I just purchased a 2014 limited 4x4 and am looking to get floor liners and a cargo liner. I noticed in the previous thread you offered some sale prices. Are there currently any sales?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top