Recent content by Harrison408

  1. H

    Need assistance pinpointing leak 1996 4runner merry Xmas

    Hey Merry Christmas everyone If anyone can assist me in pinpointing a motor oil leak , it's coming from the front driver side front strut region. I've attached some pictures below and I think it's the rear main seal or oil pan but not sure . There's a big puddle after sitting over night...
  2. H

    Please help quick P0500 code question

    I had the p0500 code vehicle speed sensor on my 1996 4runner sr5 v6 automatic Changed the vehicle speed sensor $20 - didn't help Changed the combo meter /instrument cluster/ gauge cluster with one off eBay $60 - fixed it . I made sure the new combo meter part number matched my old one...
  3. H

    NO SPEEDO! Pulled P0500 Code...HELP!

    I had the p0500 code vehicle speed sensor on my 1996 4runner sr5 v6 automatic Changed the vehicle speed sensor $20 - didn't help Changed the combo meter /instrument cluster/ gauge cluster with one off eBay $60 - fixed it . I made sure the new combo meter part number matched my old one...
  4. H

    another p0500 issue

    I had the p0500 code vehicle speed sensor on my 1996 4runner sr5 v6 automatic Changed the vehicle speed sensor $20 - didn't help Changed the combo meter /instrument cluster/ gauge cluster with one off eBay $60 - fixed it . I made sure the new combo meter part number matched my old one...
  5. H

    Speedometer/Odometer Not Working + Related Warning Lights (P0500)

    I had the p0500 code vehicle speed sensor on my 1996 4runner sr5 v6 automatic Changed the vehicle speed sensor $20 - didn't help Changed the combo meter /instrument cluster/ gauge cluster with one off eBay $60 - fixed it . I made sure the new combo meter part number matched my old one...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,566
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top