Recent content by hicks0903

  1. H

    Rear Differential Breather Mod For Dummies

    hatidua thanks for the info, I still haven't gotten around to doing it yet but I'm definitely going this route now.
  2. H

    Rear Differential Breather Mod For Dummies

    96r50 Runn4est theShaytoon I liked the idea that yall did of running it up the gas filler line and keeping it behind the rear wheel well, planning on doing it to mine this weekend. Sounds pretty self-explanatory, but I wanted to check and see if anyone had a good picture of that before I go...
  3. H

    Interest in the Arizona 4Runner Club

    Just moved to AZ a couple months ago, live outside of Phoenix. Anyone or garages close by that are good for getting work/mods done? Thanks.
  4. H

    Black Friday 2019 Mega Thread

    Hard to beat that Wheeler's BF deal from what I've seen on here. Just picked up some coils to add a small lift and shipping wasn't bad at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top