Recent content by HiDEF

  1. H

    ***Cracked Dashboard Action Request***

    WOuld love to see this installed, please post pics! thank you!
  2. H

    Tire Advice - Kumho, Continental & General Grabber

    So I'm down to the Grabbers and the Kumho's just because of pricing. Does anyone recommend the Kumho's or have any other recommendations?
  3. H

    Tire Advice - Kumho, Continental & General Grabber

    Thanks for the feedback. When it comes to reviews, it seems that everyone had different experiences with the Grabbers which is why I'm kinda leaning towards the Kumho's even though they scored a little lower than the Grabbers in consumerreport.org.
  4. H

    Tire Advice - Kumho, Continental & General Grabber

    Tire Advice | Kumho | Continental | General Grabber | I've been following this board the last couple of weeks and decided to finally post my question. I've used the search tool and its been helpful but I'm curious to hear from some of you and your experiences with these specific tires. My...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top