Recent content by HinglMcCringlebery

  1. H

    FS: 4th GEN Double Decker Cargo Shelf- Grey, $50 OBO Charlotte, NC

    Still Available Item is still available. in-country only please.
  2. H

    FS: 4th GEN Passenger Rear Door - Silver/Tan Interior $65 Charlotte, NC

    I have a complete passenger rear door for sale, bought complete from junk yard as I needed the shell. exterior has body damage to metal and plastic trim piece. Came from a 2005 Ltd. interior is in good shape, has tan or "fawn" interior panel with working window and door lock, complete wiring...
  3. H

    WTB: 03-09 4R Door Panels (tan)

    Passenger Rear interior panel Hi, i may have one of the panels you're looking for, IF you're still looking. let me know via DM, and I'll send you pictures and details. I'm located in NC. I've only got the one, I recently bought the entire door from the junk yard and only needed the shell, so it...
  4. H

    FS: 4th GEN Carpet & Rubber Floor Mats - Grey, $75 Charlotte, NC

    Selling 2 sets of floor mats from my 2005 Toyota 4Runner Limited- Grey Included are both front and back carpet mats complete with embroidered 4Runner logo, still very clean, as well as a full set (4) rubber floor mats- also very clean. Only selling because I upgraded to WeatherTech mats when I...
  5. H

    FS: 4th GEN Double Decker Cargo Shelf- Grey, $50 OBO Charlotte, NC

    Removed my 2005 Toyota 4Runner Limited Double-Decker Cargo Shelf from the back of my car. Wasn't using it and it blocked me from transporting large cases for work. shelf is in great shape, just don't have anywhere to store it. just one of those things that's useless unless you have a 4runner...
  6. H

    FS: 4th Gen 2005 OEM JBL Head Unit w/ GPS & Voice Directions- Charlotte NC, $OBO

    Have a Used DENSO Head Unit from my 2005 T4R LTD, with remote control for rear seat controls. unit is in excellent condition and in full working order. please make an offer. located in Charlotte NC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top