Recent content by hlr18

  1. H

    Free in Chicago: beige leather headrest from 2007 limited

    It’s for the center seat
  2. H

    Free in Chicago: beige leather headrest from 2007 limited

    Still available. Last call before trashing.
  3. H

    Free in Chicago: beige leather headrest from 2007 limited

    TTT. still available if anyone needs it.
  4. H

    Free in Chicago: beige leather headrest from 2007 limited

    In excellent condition. Color: LB42 - Limited leather taupe Pickup in loop or western suburb. Or send me a shipping label.
  5. H

    5th Gen Calipers

    They are. PM me if you're interested.
  6. H

    5th Gen Calipers

    Ended up not painting my calipers due to time and space constraints... Have two brand new cans of black paint I bought from Amazon FREE to anyone interested. Just cover the shipping costs from 60605. Dupli-Color BCP102 Black Brake Caliper Aerosol - 12 oz.
  7. H

    5th Gen Calipers

    I have the same centric parts waiting to be painted. I actually contemplated using brake cleaner as a prep, but wasn't sure if it would work. Haven't had a chance to open the centric boxes yet, but if they're oily, I'll do the same. Thx for the tips!
  8. H

    5th Gen Calipers

    Nice. Did you do any prep work prior to painting? I just got my 2 dupli-color rattle cans today. Instructions say to clean and scuf with 320-grit...
  9. H

    20 inch wheels on LIMITED

    Lighting in my [unsecure] garage kinda blows... I'll try and get some better shots over the weekend if you guys want more pics.
  10. H

    20 inch wheels on LIMITED

    Not sure if anyone else is interested in the TRD center caps for the 20" Limited wheels, but I just had to buy four of them to replace the original caps that were STOLEN from my truck in my [supposedly] secure garage in my condo building. I took a chance and ordered these, though they aren't...
  11. H

    Successful Key Swap: 5th Gen & Flip Key

    Thx for your help sigepbiker !
  12. H

    Successful Key Swap: 5th Gen & Flip Key

    sigepbiker: do you think this would work? http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/201370287277
  13. H

    Show off your Dog, Ultimate 4Runner Dog thread

    And just catchin some rays and fresh air.
  14. H

    Show off your Dog, Ultimate 4Runner Dog thread

    Chace, moonroof surfin!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,566
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top