Recent content by Hondo

  1. H

    new 4R new scratch

    Resurrecting this thread since I can't post new yet. *1.5 Week old SR5 Premium in Mag Gray * 700 miles * Careful where I park Today while sitting in a SB watching over my 4R parked on street (legally) a drunk fool on a bike comes riding down the sidewalk and decides to fall over right where my...
  2. H

    Are all 5th gen roofrack crossbars the same?

    Cymon, how did you figure the spacing for the rear and front bars? I rough fit the rear to clear the spoiler, but not certain if 30" c to c is good? Yours looks farther. Also, I just spoke to Yakima and they are shipping me a correct key and adding key cylinders for each of the 4 towers! Great CS!
  3. H

    Are all 5th gen roofrack crossbars the same?

    So I spent some bank this weekend. I picked up a 16 Pro from local accessories dealer then read up and went to REI for the Yakima Timberline's and Crossbars. Got the bars installed and the un packaged the Skybox.....They sent the wrong keys for the locks. Keys go in both sides but won't budge...
  4. H

    Are all 5th gen roofrack crossbars the same?

    Thanks Pilgrim for the advice. Much appreciated!
  5. H

    Are all 5th gen roofrack crossbars the same?

    Rats.....I just paid my dealer 160 bucks for the factory ones that came with the rig...
  6. H

    Hello from new 4Runner owner in MN

    Good looking rig!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,605
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top