Recent content by Honig

  1. H

    Key stuck in Acc position; wont turn off

    This worked for me today! Does anyone know what I can do to actually fix the problem? Thanks!
  2. H

    Key - keyhole (ignition) locks up - won't turn

    Key won't turn to lock position I have a 2002 4-runner. I have a similar problem but my key will not turn off my car. It will easily turn to the ACC position but I have to do magic for it to turn to the lock position. Another fun fact is that when my key turns to ACC, i am able to remove the...
  3. H

    How do I accurately check tranny fluid?

    Thanks for making this clear!
  4. H

    2001 SR5 4WD - Is the transmission dead?

    I am having trouble finding a remanufacture transmission for my 2002 4Runner SR5 4WD. Any of you having the same issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,567
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top