Recent content by hurriedcoyote

  1. H

    3rd Gen Start Up Squeal

    Help mine out. Thanks for the vid.
  2. H

    Another thread about lift kits

    I've had the TTHA-9602 kit for about a month. I like it and it rides great. I'm afraid its a little tall in the front even with the diff drop. Looks like everything is in a little bit of a bind. Had to replace CV joint also after about a week. I'm having a grinding noise in the front also...
  3. H

    Loud humming above 50mph coming from front/driver front. No vibration in wheel

    I've got a similar sound. Only occurs above 50mph. It all but goes away if I take it up to that speed in 4H. ?????? Differential bearings???
  4. H

    Vibration Problem

    Engage 4H I also have the same vibration at 50 and above. After the install of toytec TTHA-9602 3" lift with diff drop. New CV's to no avail. Had read in another forum about it possibly being the front diff bearings. Suggested engaging 4H and see if vibration stops. I tried it sure enough...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top