Recent content by ilove2fix

  1. I

    2.7L Toyota 2TR-FE engine poor mpg. No lights . What can i check ?

    Hi guys i have a tacoma with v4 2.7L engine 2TR-FE No lights , but. Getting bad mpg and sometimes loss of power. Old owner did bore out the first catalytic converter and i think the 2nd one right behind it is semi bored out. Thats what a mechanic told me when he took out the whole setup. He...
  2. I

    Need help with techstream

    Hi guys my 2014 prado 2.7l 4cyl i know sorry its not a 4runner but ive tried so many forums for help to no avail. Its the inline 4 2.7 found in many toyota models My truck isnt not doing well , loss of power on the low end. especially uphill. No lights or codes. Idk if its a clogged...
  3. I

    best color?

    Pearl white or metallic silver Hands down best colors. They hide scratches and blemishes so well better then any other color. I buy and sell cars so i know.
  4. I

    2015 White TRD Pro 5th Gen FOR SALE $48,500!!!!

    That a beautiful truck. But i like the limited more
  5. I

    Got a flat. Do I need to replace my other three tires?

    I just patch them of i can and put it in the back if its in the front. Never had a patch fail in the many many times ive patched a tire. Unless its blown then replace both or if the other one is still in good shape find a used one in similar shape and put them in the back.
  6. I

    Who might carry Bilstein shocks?

    You be suprised what you can find on ebay and most of the time for much less.
  7. I

    Who might carry Bilstein shocks?

    You be surprised what you can find on ebay and for much less.
  8. I

    Battery dead after speaker install.

    Hopefully you didnt short anything out. Or If u played music while off itll drain the battery really quick. Also if u didnt hook up the remote wire correct the amp will stay on and drain the battery.
  9. I

    2005 lexus gx470, 200k miles...$12500 sale price...Crazy???

    Prices sure went up.. i should ve able to sell my 2006 140k for 14k
  10. I

    Braking Wobble at High Speeds

    Get your rotors cut or replaced.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top