Recent content by ivaldesp

  1. I

    Fog lights

    Thanks for the diagram. This will help.
  2. I

    Fog lights

    Just got myself a 03 4runner and I'm trying to find out wiring diagram for front fog lights. It looks like it was in a accident on front passenger side and was repaired and they did not re-install fog light bulb. There is a connector hanging there but it does not fit the 9006 bulb and I'm not...
  3. I

    Fog lights

    Just got myself a 03 4runner and I'm trying to find out wiring diagram for front fog lights. It looks like it was in a accident on front passenger side and was repaired and they did not re-install fog light bulb. There is a connector hanging there but it does not fit the 9006 bulb and I'm not...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top