Recent content by j.guiz

  1. J

    FS: Level 8 MK6 16x8 & Goodyear Duratrac 265/75/16-NorCal

    Located in Folsom, CA Set of 4 wheels. Level 8 MK6 in black 16x8 with 0 offset. About 2 years old. No tires currently mounted on them. Genuine TRD center caps included. Wheels in excellent condition, no rash or scratches. Set of 4 tires. Goodyear Duratrac 265/75/16 (32") load C. Tires are...
  2. J

    Last Call! Last Shrockworks group buy of the year 2019

    In for front bumper, sliders and skid plates.
  3. J

    Valve Shim clearance question (highly under covered topic)

    Any updates OP? I know I'm late to this party but just in case anyone else runs into this. I recently ran into this issue. I took 4runner to the dealer due to valve tap I have been experiencing for quite a while now. They found the valve spacing was too far out of spec for shims. They...
  4. J

    NPA: Bilstein 47-258624 - 6112 Coilovers for 96-02 Toyota 4Runner

    Bilstein finally published the 5160s on their website. Part Number: 25-268362 & 25-268379 Any updates on release date and price?
  5. J

    NPA: Bilstein 47-258624 - 6112 Coilovers for 96-02 Toyota 4Runner

    Any updates on the 5160s?
  6. J

    NPA: Bilstein 47-258624 - 6112 Coilovers for 96-02 Toyota 4Runner

    Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply. Did you end up raising the rear? Did the front height settle any?
  7. J

    NPA: Bilstein 47-258624 - 6112 Coilovers for 96-02 Toyota 4Runner

    Any updates on the ride quality? Also are the rear shocks coming soon?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,591
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top