Recent content by jared.hessler

  1. J

    Sticky/Gummy Rubber Randle for Rear Hatch/Liftgate

    Doing my part for future forum searchers. Follow the advice from this thread. It works. Just did mine yesterday. I used goo gone with great results to speed the cleaning. My old rubber pad looked like the insides of Chernobyl post-meltdown...and now it's good as new!
  2. J

    Window Weatherstripping Replacement

    Thank you for posting this. I was able to follow and easily tackle this during a lunch break. I love this forum!
  3. J

    Driveline Vibration

    Resolved gmoney2626 Thank you for taking the time to respond to my earlier post. I recently was in the woods moving some tree stands and ended up puncturing the left rear tire. Got to learn how to swap my spare in the woods and found a great excuse to feed the fiance as the reason to get new...
  4. J

    Okki's Build Thread

    Now you really got me thinking about ways to improve my maintenance activities.
  5. J

    Okki's Build Thread

    I couldn't agree more!
  6. J

    Vinyl Rear Garnish

    This look is incredible. I was originally going to plastidip, but after seeing this you've got me thinking...
  7. J

    Rear Differential Breather Mod For Dummies

    Great post, I am going to give this a shot. Hearing about your background gave me the confidence that the non-mechanic type can be successful doing this mod.
  8. J

    Driveline Vibration

    New member, just got into a 2010 SR5 (86k miles) and I have noticed the vehicle exhibits the exact behavior described throughout this thread. I have read and reread this thing trying to soak up all the info I can. I did not notice the vibration when test driving with the dealer, but i was in a...
  9. J

    DIY maintenance quick reference

    Great post, this will be my lifeline for the next 6 months as I work to knock out all sorts of DIY maintenance on my new (to me) SR5.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,564
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top