Recent content by Jason P.

  1. J

    Eibach Pro-truck lift

    I am actually in the same boat -- it's been a while but with the circlip on the lowest setting do you move it to the second rung with addition of the bumper and winch combo?
  2. J

    Sherpa Equipment Company - 5th Gen

    Curious to see if they'll run promos during Memorial Day.
  3. J

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Attachment function is failing today.
  4. J

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Spent Saturday throwing on the TSO bumper with high clearance sides and Smittybilt X2O 10k winch with synthetic rope. I feel I cut the sides a bit too high but honestly, it's on, it'll do the job.
  5. J

    Who's feeling the pain at the pump with 4R ?

    My gig allows me a WFH indefinitely or come in a few days a week, my choice. I haven’t had to fill up the rig with gas prices being high — but around here I am probably looking at $70 each fill once I do. Luckily I got my beater, an 07 Honda Fit, that is stillllllllll trucking along. $30 for...
  6. J

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Took advantage of the 50* day in NE and installed the CALI RAISED rock sliders. What would have been a 2 hour job turned into a 4 hour one because the frame threads were rusted from so many winters. I ended up having to chase the threads and tapping them to clean it up before installing...
  7. J

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Damnnnn. Looks nice. If we ran 15% up here in the NE that’s an instant ticket, sigh.
  8. J

    Explain it like I'm 5 - port added(?) options

    Doesn’t seem that special when you see it naked, now does it.
  9. J

    Let’s see those Nightshades!

    Here for the attachment lulz.
  10. J

    Any experience with either of these?

    Don't go with LED in the stock housing. I did and the performance was TRASH. I went back to halogen and though output was lower they were better than the LED.
  11. J

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    YES. I drilled it parallel to the mounting hole and it caused a bit of stress on the wire that leads into the charger. Same distance, but drill it back a bit towards your dash and all will be good.
  12. J

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Just don’t lose the metal on the t-connectors! The one that came with the kit is floating behind my dash somewhere, ha. Also, I recommend drilling the hole for the USB charge whiles a smidge back of the hole to mount the panel.
  13. J

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Installed the ICS Fab dash mount kit. Fairly straight forward, but I did lose a metal piece on the t-connectors, PITA that was. Quick stop to Advance solved that problem. Sturdy, even though I only used 3/4 of the nylon lock nuts.
  14. J

    Remote Start Options

    Just installed the Computstar 915S One-Way. Had the original key fob sync with the auto-start so I can use both the kit’s and OEM key. Works great.
  15. J

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Threw the Sherpa Crestone on the bih today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top