Recent content by Jaymil2101

  1. J

    Limited Edition Picture Thread

    Thanks Chef! Tires are 275/55 20, rims have a -12 offset, with a 2 1/2 - 1 1/2 Daystar leveling kit. She's mostly a street queen minus some hunting and fishing so I had no reason to do a real lift. Besides that it's brand new and I like the X-REAS for driving on the pavement. I had a 2011 SR5...
  2. J

    Limited Edition Picture Thread

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. J

    2016/2017 Wheels and arrival dates for '17s

    Devildog, no clue on the '16 or '17 but I'm adding a couple pics of my '16 limited with XD rims to maybe assist you on your decision. I replaced mine around 250 miles or so and went with 20", -12 offset to bump them out a bit for a wider stance. I love the look and ride, but to do this over...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top