Recent content by Jbeaux

  1. J

    Help! Buying first 4runner

    Thanks for the advise y'all. Yeah y'all are right, I'd like to drive fast so I'd like it to handle highway speeds as well as possible and no, not too many rocks in my neck of the woods. Just lots of mud and steep creek banks. Don't think I have the guts for rock crawling lol. Bikeric, matter in...
  2. J

    Help! Buying first 4runner

    Sorry to hijack the thread, but I figure OP got the info they needed by now. I was looking to buy a 1st gen 4 runner as well. I'm looking at using it for a hunting vehicle that I could still drive on the road as a backup for my truck. I wouldn't be doing any crazy offroading like rock crawling...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,556
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top