Recent content by jdob0

  1. J

    3rd gen airbag kit,new, $60, wa

    I can't say if they will work with the lc coils. They where purchased for a stock 3rd gen. Selling because i no longer own the 4runner.
  2. J

    3rd gen airbag kit,new, $60, wa

    Airbag kit for a 3rd gen, never opened $60 shipped
  3. J

    3.4 valve cover gasket kit $125, WA

    This is everything you need to fix your leaking valve covers. All toyota parts, I paid $162, selling for $125 shipped. thanks
  4. J

    3.4 Timing Belt/Water pump Kit $230 WA

    sold I have a brand new timing belt kit for a 3.4 that i bought from aircabinman on ebay. All brand name parts. I paid $280 selling for $230 shipped. thanks sold
  5. J

    Fs new toyota lc rear shocks, wa $75

    I have a brand new, in package, toyota LC rear shocks. $75
  6. J

    LC 7.5-8 wraps , WA

    ok, there is tons of info on this forum on these coils.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top