Recent content by jetgrizzly

  1. jetgrizzly

    Easy Weekend Mods

    I would recommend just go for it. I did it for the first time. There is nothing to be afraid of. Pure confidence and you will make it. I took all plastic parts off. Masked windows and rubber parts very carefully. Take your time. Don't be in a hurry and you will get no wet spots. You will do it...
  2. jetgrizzly

    4th Gen specific for sale thread

    How much do you want for it? I'm interested. Thanks
  3. jetgrizzly

    4th Gen specific for sale thread

    What are the miles, VIN? Thanks!
  4. jetgrizzly

    Easy Weekend Mods

    Hi, I did it DIY. It took me 3 weekends. LOL. I took both bumper covers, flares off the truck. It probably cost me $300. Bought rhino liner online. Thanks for the compliment! It is fully scratches free. I'm getting a lot of looks and curiosity.
  5. jetgrizzly

    Easy Weekend Mods

    What about Rhino lining your Runner? I did the full rhinolining on my Runner.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,605
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top