Recent content by jjgoat

  1. J

    Purchase month/year & mileage

    4/15 - 685 miles
  2. J

    Post your LIFTED pix here!

  3. J

    New to Forerunner

    That all came with it from the dealer, they call it their "Extreme package" (along with the 3" lift and running boards). I'd have to go look at the rims again to figure out which ones they are.
  4. J

    5th Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Wifey's new toy
  5. J

    New to Forerunner

    Oops. 4Runner. Golf is fine. Weiners no. Haha. And yep, Houston. Need this for the floods coming.
  6. J

    New to Forerunner

    So wife decided to get out of a small sedan and into an SUV. I found this for her and she actually loved it! Thought it might be too manly for her but I was wrong.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top