Recent content by John R

  1. J

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    PM sent. If anyone else has a slide-out tray to sell (or to trade with my no-tray parts), please PM me. Needs to be in good condition. I'm located near San Diego.
  2. J

    2016 TRDPro Cargo Tray Remove

    If you ended up removing it and you still have all the parts, PM me. I'm looking to add the tray to mine.
  3. J

    2017 Cement TRD Pro Build Thread

    Just took delivery of my Cement Gray last month. I live in SoCal, but bought from a dealer near Phoenix. I flew out to AZ with a friend and we put quite a bit of off-road miles on the car bringing it back to CA (Bradshaw Trail, Red Canyon Jeep Trail, and Burns Canyon). It was an awesome trip and...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,563
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top