Recent content by JohnL

  1. J

    Question re. 4WD Low

    Been reading up on ATRAC since posting this AM but had not seen the video. Thanks Eddie! Also learned where the windshield wiper de-ice button is! :thumb:
  2. J

    Question re. 4WD Low

    Guess I needed to educate myself a little about ATRAC, sounds like that would have done it. And you're right about the neighbor - subaru owner. Thanks for your help!
  3. J

    Question re. 4WD Low

    I'm hoping someone out there can help me. My 2012 Limited got stuck in the snow backing out of the driveway this morning, so I put it in 4WD low and tried to blast my way out. Surprisingly, I couldn't do it (even with my Blizzak snow tires!). Neighbor who was watching came over, said only my...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top