Recent content by johnnyqta

  1. J

    Free running boards off 2001 t4r SAN DIEGO

    Yes they are for a sports edition
  2. J

    Free running boards off 2001 t4r SAN DIEGO

    Still available
  3. J

    Free running boards off 2001 t4r SAN DIEGO

    Check your pm's
  4. J

    Issue installing panel plate for front bumper

    Bump...can anyone help me out?? I know its really simple... I'm just stumped
  5. J

    Issue installing panel plate for front bumper

    Hello all, I am having a hard time reinstalling the panel plate on my front bumper. It's not snapping into place, does anyone have any recommendations? And here is a pic of the piece I'm talking about. Any help is appreciated, thank you!
  6. J

    Free running boards off 2001 t4r SAN DIEGO

    Free. Imperial jade mica. Really good condition. San Diego, pick up only no shipping
  7. J

    Question about Duratracs

    Great, thanks for the confirmation TFJ!
  8. J

    Question about Duratracs

    Hello all, May be a dumb question but I figured it would be smart to ask for those who may be running the same or similar tire size. I have a stock suspension 01 T4R with 17" FJ Cruiser wheels that is currently riding on 265/70/17 GY Silent Armors. I found a great deal for some 265/70/17 E-Load...
  9. J

    WTB 3rd Gen "Fat-Lip" front bumper - Imperial Jade Mica

    Hi all, Looking for an Imperial Jade Mica "Fat-Lip" front bumper for a 2001 T4R. Located in San Diego. Looking for local pickup only. Please PM or post here. Thanks
  10. J

    FS: (4) 265/65/17 Goodyear Wrangler SilentArmor tires, like new, SoCal, $400

    PM'ed. Looking for just 2, let me know if you're willing to part. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,606
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top