Recent content by jonnymooshoo

  1. J

    FS: 3RD GEN ROUND Cargo Cover Mount - Tan, $30 SF Bay Area CA

    Im interested but want to know how easy is it to install? are there existing mounting hole behind the interior paneling?
  2. J

    Jonnymooshoo Build Thread - Brand new owner

    Here's something you guys can help me with. I'm looking to add a retractable cargo cover for the rear but it looks like I don't have any brackets for it to mount on. Are there mounting holes behind the interior paneling somewhere or am I just out of luck if my '96 didn't come with them?
  3. J

    Jonnymooshoo Build Thread - Brand new owner

    Thanks, the R is putting down 409HP to the wheels (Haldex 4wd) It's a different kind of fun than what the 4runner delivers :) Not sure what the "inherent dangers" you speak of are ;) This 4runner is my source of inspiration for what I want to accomplish.
  4. J

    Jonnymooshoo Build Thread - Brand new owner

    Hi Everyone, I purchased my very first 4runner to use as a daily driver / utility car and I already have the modding bug. This is my weekend car: DSC_8042 by Jonathan Leung / artofstance.com, on Flickr So I definitely wanted something entirely different for my second car. Here she is the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,580
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top