Recent content by JRain67

  1. J

    On the fly hail protector

    https://www.carid.com/hail-protector/175-car-cover-system-mpn-00015.html?view=834393&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIi9i30bqK2wIVkoZpCh1x8wThEAQYAiABEgKwmvD_BwE and when there isn't any hail around you could use it as a tent, a stuntmans fall bag, a place to hide from the wife... the possibilities are endless.
  2. J

    Door locks acting up!

    Duckman.. I'm having the same issue with my wifes 2010 SR5. I just ordered a new Dorman 931-401 actuator for the drivers side off of Amazon. I'll be putting it in this weekend and see if that does the trick. From what I have read on other posts its most likely the little $5 DC motor inside...
  3. J

    2017 4Runner Ugly?

    Hey! is that the new Fortuner?
  4. J

    lock actuator fails for 6th time

    2010 SR5 here. The front passenger door started failing a couple of weeks ago, intermittent at first but now its completely useless. Yesterday the drivers door lock started failing :censored: Has anyone figured out the actuator motor PN for the 5th Gens?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,570
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top